Monday, August 02, 2021
Sunday, February 14, 2021
- HTTP cache: C:\Users\UserId\AppData\Local\NuGet\v3-cache Nuget Global Cahce:
- C:\Users\UserId\.nuget\packages\ Clearing NuGet Temp cache:
- C:\Users\UserId\AppData\Local\Temp\NuGetScratch Clearing NuGet plugins cache:
After clearning this, Restore NuGet packages on your project and rebuild. Now you will see the latest packages in your project.
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
As part of my learning and preparing for the exam AZ 303 - Microsoft Architecture Technologies, Its a sub topic under "Implement and manage Data platform".
Publish an Azure SQL Database:
The word "Publish" being used because the nature of the Azure SQL Database.(Service). Essentially publish means, updating your Azure SQL database's schema and data.
Before publishing (updating the Azure SQL), we should know steps to creating and deploying the Azure SQL.
Publishing the Azure SQL Database supports the DevOps cycle within your project.
Different types of approaches to create and deploy the Azure SQL.
- DACPAC (Data Tier Application Package - Reference )
Classic PowerShell (Windows based)
Azure Pipeline based on YAML (executing the SQL Scripts)
Sunday, October 11, 2020
As part of my exam preparation , There is a focused skill topic "Implement and manage data platforms" for the exam AZ 303 - Azure Architect Technologies.
To learn the Azure SQL related notes, I have created my own Azure SQL database and check what are the features to be learned.
Implement Azure SQL databases
- configure Azure SQL database settings
- implement Azure SQL Database managed instances
- configure HA for an Azure SQL database
- publish an Azure SQL database