Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SharePoint 2010 Administration exam guide

While preparing for the exam 70-668 SharePoint Administration I found these resourceful links from Microsoft. SharePoint Administration exam preparence guide. Getting started with business intelligence in SharePoint Server 2010 Server and server farm administration (SharePoint Server 2010) Security and protection for SharePoint Server 2010 You need to login using hotmail/live id. Almost its covering all the topics.I would suggest to go with your Service application configuration and how its functional architecture.Despite I have passed in Application Development and Configure in sharepoint 2010,I personally feel there are so many things in SharePoint 2010 to learn. I learned lot of useful tips while preparing for this exam.Hopefully I will get good mark in this exam too. But I clearly made my mind not to use anyother source to update my knowledge on Administration exam except the above link.